Rootes may refer to:
- Baron Rootes, a peerage in the United Kingdom
- Maurice Rootes (1917–1997), British film editor
- William Rootes, 1st Baron Rootes (1894–1964), founder of the Rootes Group
- William Geoffrey Rootes (1917–1992), 2nd Baron Rootes
- Rootes Group, British car and commercial vehicle manufacturer founded by William Edward Rootes
- Lord Rootes Memorial Fund, an endowment to the University of Warwick
- Rootes residences, the first halls of residence to be built at the University of Warwick, named after Lord Rootes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.