Ronchi may refer to:
- Luke Ronchi, a cricketer in Australia and New Zealand
- Micol Ronchi, an Italian model, showgirl and actress
- Vasco Ronchi, an Italian physicist known for his work in optics
- Ronchi test, a method of determining the figure of a mirror used in telescopes and other optical devices invented by Vasco Ronchi
- Ronchi Valsugana, a comune (municipality) in the Province of Trento in the Italian region Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol, located about 25 km east of Trento
- Rhonchi, a medical condition described as a "coarse rattling sound somewhat like snoring, usually caused by secretion in a bronchial airways"
- Ronchi dei Legionari, an Italian town near Trieste
- Ronchi, Bra, in the Province of Cuneo, Italy
- Ronchi, Cuneo, in the Province of Cuneo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.