Robot Lords of Tokyo
The Robot Lords of Tokyo is a musical sludge / stoner rock project based in Columbus, Ohio. The band independently released their self-titled album in 2006. The band followed up with “Whiskey, Blood & Napalm” in 2008 which was named one of the Top 50 Albums of 2009 by Classic Rock Magazine. Eliran Kantor illustrated the album cover of Whiskey, Blood & Napalm.
The band has also been prominently featured on stonerrock.com, in Guitar World magazine, Dirty Rock Magazine, and MCLA The Lax Mag.
- Rick Ritzler
- Paul Jones
- Steve Theado of American Dog on 'The Mergatroid', 'Bring It On Down', and 'Larger Than Life'
- Terry Adams on 'Princess of Hollywood'
- Steve Pollick of Order of Nine on 'Deathwagon'
- Nate Hollman and Ryan Smith of Snowblynd on 'Shakedown'
- Rob Johnson of Magnitude 9 on 'Shadows and Blood' and 'Burn the Sky'
- Neil Zaza on 'Fear'
- Beau Van Bibber of Deflagration
- Joe Viers
- Robot Lords Of Tokyo (2006)
- A Millennium Tribute to Motley Crue (2007)
- Whiskey, Blood & Napalm (2008)
- "Virtue & Vice" (2013)
|This article on a United States metal band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|