Robert Adair may refer to:
- Robert Adair (of Hollybrook) (died 1737), Irish MP and protagonist in one version of the song "Robin Adair"
- Robert Adair (politician) (1763–1855), British diplomat
- Robert Adair, 1st Baron Waveney (1811–1886), MP for Cambridge 1847–1852 and 1854–1857
- Robert Adair (cricketer) (1876–1951), Irish cricketer
- Robert Adair (actor) (1900–1954), American actor in The Broken Horseshoe (television series)
- Robert Adair (physicist) (born 1924), American physicist
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|