||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)|
Paulsen at the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con International.
|Born||Robert Fredrick Paulsen III
March 11, 1956
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
|Occupation||Voice actor, singer|
|Agent||SBV Talent Agency|
|Spouse(s)||Parrish Todd (m. 1983) Carol Anne Schnarr (m. 1979–1982) (divorced)|
Robert Fredrick "Rob" Paulsen III (born March 11, 1956), often credited as Rob Paulsen, is an American voice actor and singer, best known as the voice behind Raphael from the 1987 cartoon of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Yakko Warner and Dr. Otto Scratchansniff from Animaniacs, Pinky from Pinky and the Brain and Animaniacs, Rev Runner from Loonatics Unleashed, and Throttle from the 1990s and 2006 versions of Biker Mice From Mars. His role as Pinky won him a Daytime Emmy Award for male vocal performance.
In total, Paulsen has been the voice of over 250 different animated characters and performed in over 1000 commercials. He continues to play parts in dozens of cartoons as well as characters in animated feature movies.
As of 2012, Rob Paulsen is the voice of the Broccoli Commander on The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange, Mac Gopher in The Looney Tunes Show, Mark Chang in Fairly OddParents, and Toodles in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He is on the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series as the voice of Donatello.
||This section of a biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011)|
Paulsen was born in Detroit, Michigan. He is married to Parrish Todd and has one son, Ashton. In an interview with a Chicago TV station, Paulsen described himself as "a singer who decided to become an actor." Growing up in Grand Blanc, Michigan, Paulsen sang in choir throughout his youth and adolescence and began performing in plays in grammar school. However, his idol growing up was Gordie Howe of the Detroit Red Wings; he considered the arts to be a secondary career choice, primarily interested in becoming a professional hockey player.
Paulsen has long supported charity organizations, and donated considerably for cancer research. He has worked a lot for GOALmodels, a program for adolescents, and is a sponsor of Camp Will-A-Way, a camp for mentally and physically disabled children. Paulsen also donates funds from autographs to the Wounded Warrior Project and Operation Smile.
He began his voice over career in 1983 with the mini-series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, where he played "Snow Job" and "Tripwire". A few years later, his career launched into more roles such as "Cobra Slavemaster" and reprising "Snow Job" and "Tripwire" on G.I. Joe, "Corky" on The Snorks, "Marco Smurf" on the later seasons of The Smurfs, "Boober" on the animated version of Fraggle Rock, "Hadji" in The New Adventures of Jonny Quest and the title character - "Saber Rider" and the villain "Jesse Blue" on Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs.
During the 1980s, Paulsen also explored the field of live-action films. His first movie was Eyes of Fire in 1983. He played supporting roles in Body Double, Stewardess School, Mutant on the Bounty, and Warlock. He appeared in television shows during this time as well, such as MacGyver and St. Elsewhere. He mentioned in an interview, regarding his role in Body Double, that he would not want his child (who was very young at the time of the interview) to see the movie, so he could not really be proud of his work.
Paulsen became more prevalent in the world of advertising as well. In the 1980s he had been the announcer for the sitcom Cheers and continued to secure roles as an announcer. He appeared as the voice of "Mr. Opportunity", spokesman of Honda commercials on TV and radio, the announcer for Buffalo Dick's Radio Ranch, and the spokesman for Lucky Stores, a West-coast grocery store chain, before it was acquired by Albertsons in 1998. He provided the voice of "Dog" in the Taco Bell kids meal commercials from 1996 to mid-1997, with Eddie Deezen as the voice of "Nacho" the cat.
However Paulsen's most famous advertising role was in the original commercial of the now ubiquitous Got Milk? campaign. The famous commercial, Who Shot Alexander Hamilton?, aired in 1993, and launched the Got Milk? campaign into a monstrously successful enterprise. Paulsen continues to be one of the most sought-after commercial voice actors in the industry.
He can be currently heard as the voice of singing Mini-Wheat in the Mini-Wheats commercials in Canada.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
From 1987 to 1995, Rob Paulsen voiced Raphael in the original 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. Originally starting as a five-part miniseries, the series continued for ten seasons and 193 episodes. It was a great success and became an instant pop culture symbol. Paulsen has said that Raphael's voice is pretty much his natural voice.
Animaniacs; Pinky and the Brain
Throughout the early 1990s, Paulsen continued to co-star in animated series, which allowed him to branch further into radio and television announcements and dropped live-action acting from his repertoire. In 1993, he voiced "Antoine D'Coolette" in ABC's series Sonic the Hedgehog, and "Arthur", an insecure accountant in a moth costume (wings included), in the superhero series The Tick in 1995, replacing Micky Dolenz, who had originally played Arthur.
In 1993, he starred as the title character in both Mighty Max and The Mask. Also at this time he starred in what became one of his most popular roles, "Yakko Warner" of Animaniacs. Paulsen also provided the voice of "Pinky" from Pinky and the Brain, a show which won him several Annie Awards and a Daytime Emmy in 1999.
He also did a number of characters in Tiny Toon Adventures, including "Fowlmouth", "Arnold the Pit Bull", and "Concord Condor". In the direct-to-video movie Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation, he did the voices for "Banjo Possum", "Mr. Hitcher" (who would also appear in other episodes), and "Johnny Pew".
Paulsen has provided voices for a great amount of characters, among which are Yakko Warner, Dr. Otto Scratchansniff and Pinky in Animaniacs, Steelbeak in Darkwing Duck, "Brick" and "Boomer" in The Powerpuff Girls, Atchan in Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Spooky the Tuff Little Ghost in The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper, Ogden Ostrich in Channel Umptee-3, "Reuben" in Lilo & Stitch: The Series, "Jack Fenton", "Box Ghost", "Technus", and "The Ghost Vultures" in Danny Phantom, "Carl Wheezer" and "Butch" in Jimmy Neutron, "Mark Chang", "Mr. Birkenbake" and "Peppy Happy Gary" in The Fairly OddParents, Peck the Rooster in Barnyard, and Back at the Barnyard and "Gordon" in the Nickelodeon cartoon Catscratch. He was also the voice of "Rothchild" in the early episodes of Samurai Jack. Additionally, Paulsen provided the voice of "PJ" in Goof Troop, A Goofy Movie and An Extremely Goofy Movie.
He also voiced "Zeek" and "Joshua" in K10C: Kids' Ten Commandments, Rude Dog in Rude Dog and the Dweebs, and Archie the Raccoon, A.K.A., Ze Archer in "Mask of the Raccoon" on The Penguins of Madagascar. He reprised his role as "Throttle" in the 2006 Biker Mice from Mars, and also provided the voices of 2T Fru-T, Mike Ellis, Dark Comet and Ronald in the 2001 cartoon series Butt-Ugly Martians. He also portrayed the voice of Chomper in The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure, Spike and Rinkus in The Land Before Time sequels and Spike in the TV series, but Spike was played anonymously in the original The Land Before Time. Paulsen also played Mo in The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water.
It was not long before Paulsen returned to Warner Bros. Animation, which had diverged into a new era of television serials (following what is sometimes referred to as the "Silver Age of Animation"). Paulsen appeared as "Rev Runner" of the new show Loonatics Unleashed and stars in Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island. He was also the voice of the character "Squeeky" on the TV show Danger Rangers. Paulsen also provides the voice for the Honda character "Mr. Opportunity." In the Rob Zombie animated film, The Haunted World of El Superbeasto, Paulsen voices the characters "El Gato" and "Commandant Hess", among some others. He also has a role as "Ditto", one of the alien forms on Ben 10, as Rhomboid Vreedle of the Vreedle Brothers and Baz-El in Ben 10: Alien Force, two characters that he reprised, along with a new character, Magister Patelliday on Ben 10: Ultimate Alien and Ben 10: Omniverse.
Paulsen is also the current voice of classic Disney character "José Carioca". Rob became the new voice of "Prince Eric" of Disney's The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea since Christopher Daniel Barnes failed to reprise the role. in 2000. He is also the voice of Peck the rooster and other minor characters in the Nickelodeon computer-animated series Back at the Barnyard and various characters on the Disney Channel animated series The Replacements. He is the voice of Bobble in the Tinker Bell movies. He also did the voices of Boober Fraggle, Sprocket and Marjory the Trash Heap in the animated version of Fraggle Rock, as well as Gwizdo in the Dragon Hunters movie.
In video gaming, much voice talent has bled over from television and radio voice actors. Paulsen has appeared in video games such as Doom 3 and Clay Fighter 63 1/3. He plays "Fluffy", the Chinese-crested dog, in 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue, an Irish-talking pubtender in the 1996 video game Toonstruck, and "Morte", a floating, talking skull, in Planescape: Torment, as well as "Anomen Delryn" in Baldur's Gate II and "Gray Fox" in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl as an assist trophy. He provides the voice for Erik the Swift of the Lost Vikings in its second installment. He portrays "Tobli" and "Lian Ronso" in the English version of Square Enix's Final Fantasy X-2 and has played the lead character in Bubsy. Although an extremely minor role, Paulsen has also done the voice for the Greek soldiers in God of War. He voiced Jaq and the Grand Duke from the Cinderella world in Square Enix's and Disney's Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. In the video game The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge, he does the voice of "Igor". He also reprised his role as "Yakko Warner", "Dr. Scratchansniff", and "Pinky" in Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt. Rob Paulsen voiced the lead character, Lazarus Jones, in the PS2 game Ghosthunter, and played The Duck Avenger in Disney's PK: Out of the Shadows. Rob also voiced Alfredo Fettuccini, Bob the Ghost Pirate, Lookout and Ghost Priest in The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition. He voiced the Fox and the Mouse in the Green Eggs and Ham PC game. He also voiced "Tlaloc" in Tak and the Power of Juju. Most recently he has voiced The Riddler in Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes.
Paulsen is also the off-camera voice of the syndicated television series Funniest Pets and People which is seen on Superstation WGN and other television stations throughout the United States and abroad.
In 2012, he made a cameo in a short of Demo Reel with Doug Walker at Geek Media Expo, where the show's lead character, Donnie DuPree pesters him into singing Yakko's World.
Awards and nominations
Paulsen has been a regular industry guest and featured panelist at Comic-Con International over the past several years. He has also appeared at animation industry-related events, such as the World Animation Celebration in 1998, among many others. He has also been a guest at several anime conventions, including JACON, Mikomicon, and Anime Overdose. Paulsen was a guest of honor at Anthrocon in 2007. He has recently started doing "Rob Paulsen Live" seminars across the U.S. to talk of his career, sign autographs, and talk with fans.
Sometimes, people in attendance would request him to sing the famous Yakko's World number, where he sings all the nations of the world with his Yakko voice in a fast-paced delivery without rehearsing.
In May 2011, working with social media and web producer Chris Pope, Paulsen rolled out a brand new website RobPaulsenLive.com, as well as a weekly audio podcast called Talkin' Toons with Rob Paulsen, which is managed and deployed by The Tech Jives Network.
In June 2011, Paulsen made announcements that he was taking his show on the road with his "Lots of laughs and autographs" tour. Working closely with a team that included Chris Pope, his publicist and others he made his first successful tour in Atlanta, Georgia, which happened on July 30, 2011, and another in Dallas, Texas on September 17, 2011, that required two seminars, one in the afternoon and one in the evening, as they were so popular.
In late October 2012, Paulsen attended the Geek Media Expo in Nashville, Tennessee. Where he hosted several panels about voice acting, including "Turtle Talk, a TMNT Panel with Rob Paulsen" and " A Q&A with Billy West and Rob Paulsen!". While there he also hosted the 2012 GMX Pin-Up contest, with Billy West. And sold autographs in the dealers room.
Paulsen voices most of the characters with his original accent which is American, but he used a British accent to voice Strut in The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure and Brunch in Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf while using a Scottish accent to voice Bobble in the Tinker Bell movies. In his role as Pinky, Paulsen used an exaggerated Cockney accent, especially in earlier episodes. He even used a Brooklyn accent for Reuben in Lilo & Stitch: The Series.
- 2 Stupid Dogs - Anteater, Cubby, Announcer
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron – Carl Wheezer, Mrs. Wheezer, Mr. Wheezer, Butch, Additional Voices
- Animaniacs – Yakko Warner, Pinky, Dr. Otto von Scratchansniff, Additional Voices
- Aladdin - Omar
- Batman: The Animated Series - Jay ("I've Got Batman in My Basement")
- Back at the Barnyard – Peck the Rooster
- Ben 10 – Ditto
- Ben 10: Alien Force - Baz-El, Rhomboid Vreedle
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien - Baz-El, Rhomboid Vreedle, Magister Patelliday
- Ben 10: Omniverse - Magister Patelliday, Rhomboid Vreedle, Ditto, Captain Kork
- Big Time Rush C.A.L (Big Time Job), Superparrot (Big Time Guru), and Sam of SelMart (Big Time Merchandise)
- Biker Mice from Mars – Throttle, Fred the Mutant, Additional Voices
- Biker Mice from Mars (2006) - Throttle, Hairball, Additional Voices
- Bump in the Night - Squishington
- Casper - Spooky
- CatDog - Hotdog, Hamburger (Meat, Dog's Friends)
- Catscratch – Gordon
- Channel Umptee-3 – Ogden Ostrich
- ChalkZone - Vinnie Raton, Walrus, Craniac
- Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers - Flash
- City Trams – Eric
- Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island – Coconut Fred
- Codename: Kids Next Door – Rupert Puttkin /The Great Puttinsky, Additional Voices
- Dan Dare: Pilot of The Future - The Mekon
- Danger Rangers – Squeeky
- Danny Phantom – Box Ghost, Technus, & Jack Fenton
- Darkwing Duck - Steelbeak
- Dave the Barbarian – Malsquando, Additional Voices
- Dexter's Laboratory – Major Glory, Puppet Pal Mitch, Additional Voices
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears – Gusto Gummi
- Disney's House of Mouse - Jose Carioca
- Duck Dodgers - Mac Gopher, Porko, Captain Peters, Axl Gator
- Ducktales – Gladstone Gander
- The Fairly OddParents – Mark Chang, Happy Peppy Gary, King Grippulon, Bucky McBadbat, Additional Voices
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Additional Voices
- Fraggle Rock – Boober Fraggle, Sprocket and Marjory the Trash Heap
- Freakazoid - Yakko Warner, Additional Voices
- Funniest Pets & People – Announcer
- Gargoyles- Helios
- Gary the Rat – Additional Voices
- G.I. Joe – Snow Job, Tripwire
- Goof Troop - P.J., Additional Voices
- Gravity Falls - Additional Voices
- The Greatest Adventure: Stories from the Bible - Moki
- Handy Manny – Fast Eddie
- Hercules - Additional Voices
- Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi - Atchan, Additional Voices
- The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange - Broccoli Overlord (aka Commander Broccoli), Marshmallow warriors, Dr. Sigmund Fruit, Dr. Fruitenstein, Additional voices
- Histeria! – Mr. Smartypants, Sammy Melman, Additional Voices
- House of Mouse - Jose Carioca, Additional Voices
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates - Bobble
- Johnny Bravo – Green Swoosh
- Jungle Cubs - Hathi, Akela, Additional Voices
- Justice League - Lightray
- K10C: Kids' Ten Commandments - Zeek & Joshua
- Kim Possible - Prince Wally, King Walus
- Kipper the Dog – Tiger, Pig, Jake, Various Voices
- The Land Before Time – Spike, Additional Voices
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series - Reuben/Experiment 625, Additional Voices
- Loonatics Unleashed – Rev Runner
- The Looney Tunes Show - Mac Gopher, Chuck Berost
- Mad - Various
- The Magician - Cosmos, Sonny Boy
- The Mask: The Animated Series – Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Toodles
- Mighty Max – Mighty Max
- The New Woody Woodpecker Show – Additional Voices
- The New Yogi Bear Show - La Bamba Bear
- The Penguins of Madagascar – Archie the Raccoon, A.K.A. The Archer in "Mask of the Raccoon", Kid Kazoo/Stockbroker (Kid Kazoo grown up) in "An Elephant Never Forgets", Lobster #1 in "Dr. Blowhole's Revenge" Ad Exec #1, and Technician in "Fit to Print".
- Phineas and Ferb - Additional Voices
- Pinky and the Brain – Pinky
- Pound Puppies - King (AKA No-Name) (Uncredited)
- Pound Puppies (2010) - Pet Delivery Guy, Suds
- The Powerpuff Girls – Brick, Boomer, Major Glory ("Members Only")
- Planet Sheen - Doppy
- Power Eons: Super Legends – Demeon (Ninja Storm)
- A Pup Named Scooby Doo - Professor Digby/Were-Doo
- Random! Cartoons – Solomon Fix, Danny, Tickle Monster, Handycat, Drillbit, and Flavio
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest – Hadji, Additional Voices
- The Replacements – Fabian Le'Tool, Master Craig, Hiram Smeck, Mr. Vanderbosh
- Saber Rider & the Star Sheriffs - Jesse Blue
- Samurai Jack - Rothchild
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - Winslow Fleach, Radio Newsman
- Slimer and the Real Ghostbusters - Robby, Additional Voices
- The Smurfs – Marco Smurf, Additional Voices
- The Snorks – Corky
- Sonic the Hedgehog – Antoine D'Coolette
- Spider-Man – Morris Bench/Hydro-Man
- The Super Hero Squad Show - Werewolf by Night, Baron Strucker
- SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron – Hard Drive, Al
- Tak and the Power of Juju - Party Juju, Judge Juju, Gillbert
- Taz-Mania - Digeri Dingo, Francis X. Bushlad, Axl Gator, Timothy Platypus
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) – Raphael, Zach the "Fifth Turtle", Wingnut, HiTech, The Grybyx, Mr. Ogg, Professor Sopho, Tokka, Additional Voices
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) - Donatello
- Teen Titans – The Source, Quiz Monkey Host, Stunt Show Host
- The Tick – Arthur, Brainchild, Caped Chameleon, Captain Mucilage, Forehead, The Terror, Additional Voices
- The Transformers – Air Raid, Chase, Fastlane, Slingshot
- Time Squad – Buck Tuddrussel
- Timon & Pumbaa - Banzai
- Tiny Toon Adventures - Fowlmouth, Arnold the Pit Bull, Concord Condor, Porky Pig, Additional Voices
- Totally Spies - Diminutive Smalls (Season 1), Asian guard
- T.U.F.F. Puppy - Bird Brain
- Ultimate Spider-Man - Batroc the Leaper
- What's New, Scooby Doo? - Jamison Steven Ripley, Additional Voices
- Yo Yogi - Dick 'Dickie' Dastardly, Chuck Toupee, Super Snooper, Robin Hood, Waiter, Wee Willie the Gorilla, Additional Voices
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman - Mr. Rochelle
- Bambi II – Friend Bear
- Barnyard – Peck the Rooster
- Batman: Gotham Knight – Sal Maroni
- Bat Thumb - No Face, Commissioner
- Body Double - Supporting Role
- Eyes of Fire
- Cinderella II: Dreams Come True – Jaq, the Grand Duke, the Baker, Sir Hugh, Bert and Flower Vendor
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time – Jaq, the Grand Duke and the Bishop
- Charlotte's Web 2 - Farley the Fox
- Cranberry Christmas - Mr. Whiskers
- Disney's House of Mouse – Jaq
- Dragon Hunters - Gwizdo
- Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home – Dakar Crew Member #2
- The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure – Spike / Strut / Chomper
- The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving – Spike / Kosh
- The Land Before Time IV: Journey Through the Mists – Spike
- The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island – Spike / Kosh
- The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire – Spike / Rinkus
- The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze – Spike / Leading Stegosaurus
- The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water – Spike / Mo
- The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration – Spike
- The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses – Spike / Kosh
- The Land Before Time XII: The Great Day of the Flyers – Spike / Mo / Guido / Kosh
- The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends – Spike / Beipiaosaurus #4
- Lone Wolf McQuade – Man at festival
- Mannequin – Cop #4
- Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse - Prince Eric and Additional voices
- Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers – The Troubadour
- Mickey's House of Villains - Hades (singing only)
- Mulan II – Prince Jeeki
- 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure - Danny
- Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer – additional voice
- Return to Neverland - Pirates Rusty
- Rockin' with Judy Jetson - Sky Rocker
- Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf – Brunch
- Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers - Shreako
- Steel Magnolias – Delivery guy
- Stewardess School - Larry Falkwell
- The Emperor's New Groove – Pink Cow (uncredited)
- The Fox and the Hound 2 – Chief, Additional Voices (uncredited)
- The GodThumb - Mickey, Toll Booth Guard
- The Happy Elf
- The Haunted World of El Superbeasto – El Gato and Commandant Hess
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea – Prince Eric
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning – Ink Spot & Swifty
- The Little Troll Prince – Borch #1
- Tinker Bell – Bobble
- Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure – Bobble, Grimsley, Mr. Owl
- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue – Bobble
- Pixie Hollow Games – Bobble, Buck
- Porco Rosso - Additional Voices
- Secret of the Wings – Bobble, Slush
- Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation - Banjo Possom, Mr. Hitcher, Fowlmouth & Johnny Pew
- Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz - Hickory/Tin Man
- Tweety's High-Flying Adventure – Sphinx, Ship Crewman and Casino Cat
- Wakko's Wish – Yakko Warner / Dr. Otto Scratchansniff / Pinky
- Warlock - Supporting Role
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition — Bob, The Lookout, Alfredo Fettucini
- Toonstruck — Lugnut, Mee, Barman
- Tekken 4 - Additional Voices (uncredited)
- Final Fantasy X-2 — Additional Voices
- Planescape: Torment — Mortimer 'Morte' Rictusgrin
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Jaq, Grand Duke
- SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom - Technus, Carl Wheezer, Traloc
- Metal Arms: Glitch in the System -
- Blazing Dragons - Mervin the Magician, Inventor of Basebal
- Baldur's Gate II - Shadows of Amn — Anomen Delryn / Saerk Farrahd / Biff The Understudy / Qadeel
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gray Fox
- Disney's PK: Out of the Shadows - PK
- Ghosthunter — Officer Lazarus Jones
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes — Riddler
- Clay Fighter 63 1/3 — Bonkers
- Barnyard — Peck
- Demo Reel Annoys Rob Paulsen
- Sock Puppet Theatre - The sock from starsock, the sock dude, the red sock with a blonde hair, the professor, the old sock from the restaurant, the sock with a curly hair in the other restaurant, the drunk driver
- Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast (2003) – Carl Wheezer
- Forman, Ross (1994-11-08). "Cartoon-voice Actor Is All Talk". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2010-08-28.
- "CCI: ShiftyLook Announces New Webcomics, Animated Projects". ComicbookResources.com. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- Talking Toons with Rob Paulsen on TechJives.net
- Rob Paulsen comes to Atlanta by BigShinyRobot.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Rob Paulsen|
- Official website at RobPaulsenFans.com
- Rob Paulsen on Facebook
- Rob Paulsen on Myspace
- Rob Paulsen Talkin' Toon Live Weekly Video Podcast on Ustream
- Rob Paulsen at the Internet Movie Database
- Rob Paulsen at http://www.voicechasers.com