|Look up roach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roach may refer to:
- Roach (cannabis culture), the butt of a marijuana cigarette
- Roach (surname), people who bear the last name Roach
- Roach (headdress), traditional Native American headdress usually of porcupine hair
- Roach, Missouri, an unincorporated community in central Missouri
- Roach, Nevada, a rail siding in southern Nevada
- Roach, West Virginia
- Roach, a character in Apocalypse Now
- Roach, a variant of the game pool (cue sports)
- Roach, a Zerg unit from video game StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- Gary "Roach" Sanderson, a British SAS Task Force 141 playable character in Modern Warfare 2
- a part of a sail
- To clip, shave, or hog the mane of a horse
- a type of conformation of the back of a horse
Last modified on 11 April 2013, at 21:57
↑Jump back a section
- Papa Roach, an American hard rock band
- Food truck, sometimes referred to as a "roach coach"
- Roach stone, a type of Portland Stone with lots of shell fragments within the stone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.