Ripa may refer to:
- Ripa, Lazio, a rione of the City of Rome
- Albert de Rippe (c. 1500–1551), Italian lutenist and composer, also known as Alberto da Ripa
- Cesare Ripa (c. 1560–c. 1622), Italian writer, author of an emblem book (abbreviated title, Iconologia)
- Kelly Ripa (born 1970), American actress and talk show host
- Francesco Ripa (footballer born 1974)
- Francesco Ripa (footballer born 1985)
The abbreviation RIPA may refer to:
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, a UK Law governing interception of communications (information technology)
- Royal Institute of Public Administration, a UK based organisation for the furtherance of better public administration
- Ristocetin-induced platelet aggregation, an assay for von Willebrand disease
- RIPA buffer, radioimmunoprecipitation assay buffer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.