- LiveGrid - One of Rico's best known features is its LiveGrid.
- Animation Effects - Rico 2.0 provides responsive animation for smooth effects and transitions that that can communicate change in richer ways than traditional web applications have explored before. Unlike most effects, Rico 2.0 animation can be interrupted, paused, resumed, or have other effects applied to it to enable responsive interaction that the user does not have to wait on.
- Behaviors - Rico can be used to create components that behave similarly to those found in Adobe Flex and OpenLaszlo.
- Styling - Rico provides several cinematic effects as well as some simple visual style effects in a very simple interface.
- Drag and Drop - Rico provides a simple interface for enabling web applications to support drag and drop.
See also↑Jump back a section
- Asleson, Ryan & Schutta, Nathaniel T. (2006). Foundations of Ajax. Apress. ISBN 1-59059-582-3
Last modified on 19 May 2013, at 13:49
↑Jump back a section
|This Web software related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|