Richard Moore (actor)
|Born||Burnley, Lancashire, England|
Early and personal life
Moore was born in 1943, and lived in Burnley, Lancashire during his early life, attending Burnley Grammar School. He initially worked as a photographer for the Burnley Express, while being involved with amateur dramatics groups, one of which included Malcolm Hebden, called The Highcliffe Players. He went on to train at Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. Early TV appearances were in the first series of 'The Likely Lads,' with James Bolan and Rodney Bewes. Moore is a keen Burnley F.C. supporter, even sneaking club paraphernalia onto the Emmerdale set.
- Emmerdale (2002–2005) as Jarvis Skelton, Series Regular
- McCallum (1997–1998) as Sir Paddy Penfold, Series Regular
- Band of Gold (1995–1996) as Curly, Series Regular
- Coronation Street (1984) as George Hepworth in 2 episodes
- Z-Cars (1964) as Alan Barnes in the Episode "I Mean... Where Does It Stop?"
- "Emmerdale star sneaks his Clarets scarf into show scenes". This is Lancashire (news archive). 15 May 2004. Retrieved July 2012.
- "Preview: Comedians in Bolton". Lancashire Telegraph. 13th April 2010. Retrieved July 2012.
- "Emmerdale Star Jarvis Says 'Back The Trust!'". Pendle Today. 17 November 2005. Retrieved July 2012.
|This article about an English television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British television actor born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|