|Look up repo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repo may refer to:
- Repurchase agreement, a financial instrument
- Repo 105, an accounting maneuver
- Repossession of collateral for a defaulted loan
- Software repository, a stockpile of software assets such as binaries and source code available on the Internet
- Repo (script), developed as a tool to work with Git for Android
- Eino S. Repo (1919–2002), president of Yleisradio
- Sami Repo (born 1971), former Finnish cross country skier
- Operation Repo, a TV show re-enacting repossession scenarios
- Repo Games, a TV show where players can answer questions to either keep their car, or getting their car repossessed
- Repo! The Genetic Opera, a 2008 rock opera film directed by Darren Lynn Bousman
- Repo (album), a 2009 album by Black Dice
- Repo (comics), a 2007 limited series from Image Comics by Rick Spears and Rob G.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.