|Key people||Jérôme and Pierre Doncieux, Co-presidents
 Habert Dassault Finance shareholder
Angel Invest, shareholder
the Business Angels Club, shareholder
Xavier Dupont, shareholder
Matthieu Pigasse, shareholder
François Veron shareholder
|Revenue||5.1 million € (2007)|
|Employees||38 employees, 100 freelance workers and 300 correspondents worldwide (2007)|
Relaxnews was founded in Paris in 1998 by Pierre Doncieux, former editor-in-chief and associate editor of Vogue for men, Lui and VSD. Jérôme Doncieux, former Executive Director of Euro RSCG France and Director of the Association of Agencies-advice in Communication ( AACC), joined his brother in the business in 2000.
Member of the French Federation of News Agencies, Relaxnews is the first French news agency to be dedicated to leisure news. The company has specialized in this field to meet the high demand for lifestyle and leisure news. According to a survey conducted by the Opinion Way Institute in May 2006, 79% of the French population is interested by news about leisure.
, The company has received the RIAM Label which rewards innovative multimedia and audiovisual projects. Relaxnews’ project “Relaxmultimedia”, has been realized with the contribution of international news agency AFP (Agence France Presse) and the University of la Rochelle.
- The "relaxwire"
- The "relax adhoc"
The division focuses on editorial content (concepts, texts, pictures) as well as the production of customized pages, articles, dossiers, supplements and special issues. All the content is available for print, web or mobile use.
- (French) Press release 01/10/2008, 10
- (French) « Relaxnews, les loisirs sur le fil », Stratégie n°1392, page 27, 01
- (French) « Pierre Doncieux: l'homme de vos loisirs », Le Point n°1508, 10
- (French) « Members list» on the FFAP website
- (English) Relaxnews Library House,
- (French) PDF (40.2 KiB) topics concerning the survey made by the Opinion Way Institute and dedicated to the demand of leisure news. The survey was realised on Internet using a sample of 1017 French people aged between 15 and 70
- (French) PDF (136 KiB) (page 6)
- (French) «Poursuite de l'action du RIAM en 2005 » on the RIAM website