Red and Black Alliance
|Red and Black Alliance
Aleanca Kuq e Zi
|Founded||March 20, 2012|
|Youth wing||Aleanca Rinore Kuq e Zi|
|This article is part of the series:
Politics and government of
The Red and Black Alliance (Albanian: Aleanca Kuq e Zi) is a nationalistpolitical party in Albania. It was created by Kreshnik Spahiu, the former Deputy Head of the High Council of Justice of Albania.
On March 20, 2012 the Alliance turned into a political party.
On that same date the Alliance denounced to the Law enforcement authorities of Albania the member of parliament Spiro Ksera, current Minister of Labor, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities of Albania, for anti national activities, connections with the Greek extremist party of Golden Dawn, and for having employed as a counselor Theofan Kaliviotis, an Albania-born ethnic Greek, who is the head of the irredentist movement for the Independence of Northern Epirus from Albania.
- Neda emërohet zëdhënëse e Aleancës Kuq e Zi, fansat shprehen kundër, Panorama, 2012-01-28 (in Albanian)
- Aleanca Kuq e Zi, tashmë edhe zyrtarisht parti politike, Tema Online, 2012-03-21 (in Albanian)
- AK: 'The party counts more than 200.000 members.'
- Bocka, Besian (12 January 2013), "New Force Vows to Break Mould in Albania", Balkan Insight
- "Balkans Nationalism on the rise in southeastern Europe". Deutsche Welle. Retrieved 24 February 2013. "The rhetoric of nationalist populist movements in southeast Europe is taking on an almost fanatical form. Albania's Aleanca Kuq e Zi (Black and Red Alliance) wants..."
- Gazeta Koha (January 8, 2013). "Aleanca Kuq e Zi dorëzon kërkesën për referendumin për bashkim(English: The Red and Black Alliance makes requesst for the referendumin on the union)". Koha.
- Gazeta Shqip (January 8, 2013). "Aleanca Kuq e Zi dorëzon kallëzim penal për Kserën: Paguan individë që destabilizojnë Jugun (English: Aleanca Kuq e Zi accuses to the general prosecutor Spiro Ksera: Ksera pays individuals who destabilize the South of Albania)".
|This article about an Albanian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|