Red Hat (disambiguation)
Red Hat is a software corporation.
Red hat or Red Hat may also refer to:
- Operation Red Hat, a relocation of U.S. chemical weapons in the Pacific during the Cold War, "Red Hats", the participants of; Red Hat Area, Johnston Atoll;
- Red Hat sect, a sect of Tibetan Buddhism
- Galero, a red hat used as religious garb
- Trainee in a volunteer fire department
- Red Hat Cell Block, a prison cell block at the Louisiana State Penitentiary
- Red Hat Linux, a computer operating system
- Fedora (operating system), a Linux distribution sometimes referred to as "Red Hat".
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, a computer operating system
- Red Hat Society, social organization for women over 50
- Red Hat (Catholic), the headdress formerly bestowed on new cardinals of the Catholic CHurch
- Instinctive gut reaction or statements of emotional feeling in Edward de Bono's book Six Thinking Hats
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.