Raymond de Sauvetât
His most important work was the creation of a working group of translators that would later be known as the Toledo School of Translators. He ordered the reconstruction of the Cathedral of Toledo, reserving a section of the building for the School. The group recovered lost classical ancient texts of antiquity and promoted the delivery of major advances in the Toledo School of Medicine, algebra and astronomy.
- Les Templiers et les Croisades, under 1125-1152 (French).
- Coloman Viola, Aristote au Mont Saint-Michel, note 80 (French).
- Prise de Cuenca : l'esprit de la "Reconquista" (French).
- C. Burnett, "Arabic-Latin Translation Program in Toledo", pp. 249–51, 270.
- Haring, Nicholas (1966). "Notes on the Council and the Consistory of Rheims (1148)". Mediaeval Studies. XXVIII: 39–59.
- González Palencia, Ángel. El arzobispo Don Raimundo de Toledo y la escuela de traductores, Barcelona: Labor, 1942.