Public Research Centre Henri Tudor
Coordinates: The Public Research Centre Henri Tudor (or CRP Henri Tudor) is a Luxembourg-based research institute. Created in late 1987, in the framework of the Luxembourgish law of 9 March 1987 about the public research, the CRP Henri Tudor took its name from Henri Owen Tudor, a famous Luxembourgish engineer.
Since its creation, CRP Henri Tudor has for main mission to contribute to the improvement and the strengthening of the innovation capacities of enterprises and public organizations.
Activities and services
Applied, experimental and doctoral research; development of tools, methods, labels, certifications and standards; technological assistance, consulting and watch services; knowledge and competence transfer; incubation of high-tech companies as well as training and high-level qualification are part of CRP Henri Tudor’s scope of activities.
With the signature of the Performance Contract 2008–2010 with the Luxembourgish State, CRP Henri Tudor’s activities are oriented towards five scientific and technological fields:
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Environmental Technologies
- Heath Care Technologies
- Materials Technologies
- Business Organisation and Management
Departments of the Public Research Centre Henri Tudor are :
- Resource Centre for Environmental Technologies (CRTE)
- Resource Centre for Health Care Technologies (CR SANTEC)
- Resource Centre for Technologies and Innovation in Construction (CRTI-B)
- SITec®, Knowledge Transfer & Training Centre
- Technology Watch Centre (CVT)
- High-tech business incubator Technoport®
- Advanced Materials & Structures (AMS)
- Service Science & Innovation (SSI)