Prince Albert (disambiguation)
Prince Albert (1819–1861) was the husband and consort of Queen Victoria.
Prince Albert may also refer to:
- Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII of the United Kingdom (1841–1910), son of Albert and Victoria
- Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale (1864–1892), son of Edward VII
- Prince Albert, Duke of York, later King George VI of the United Kingdom (1895–1952), grandson of Edward VII
- Albert I, Prince of Monaco (1848–1922), former ruler of Monaco
- Albert II, Prince of Monaco (born 1958), present ruler of Monaco
- Albert I of Belgium (1875–1934), former ruler of Belgium
- Albert II of Belgium (born 1934), present ruler of Belgium
- Albert, Prince of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt (1798–1869), former ruler of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt
- Albert Kamehameha (1858–1862), Crown Prince of Hawaii during his father King Kamehameha IV's reign
- Albert I, Prince of Thurn and Taxis (1867–1952)
- Albert II, Prince of Thurn and Taxis (born 1983)
- Prince Albert, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Prince Albert, Western Cape, a small town in South Africa
- Prince Albert No. 461, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Prince Albert National Park, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Prince Albert Peninsula, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Prince Albert Impact Crater, found on that peninsula
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.