|Look up preview or previews in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preview(s) or The Preview may refer to:
- Live preview, a feature that allows a digital camera's display screen to be used as a viewfinder
- Preview (comics), a character in the Marvel Universe; her alter ego is Jessica Vale
- Previews, a comic book industry catalog published by Diamond Comic Distributors
- PREview, a requirements engineering method for discovering and documenting requirements
- Vernissage, a preview of an art exhibition prior to the formal opening
Theatre, film, television
- Preview (subscription service), an early subscription television service in the United States
- Preview (theatre), a public performance of a theatrical show before the official opening
- The Preview Channel, a Canadian television network
- Preview screening or test screening, a showing of a film or TV show before general release in order to gauge audience reaction
- Sneak preview, an unannounced film screening before formal release and after a preview screening
- Trailer (film) or preview, an advertisement for a film that will be exhibited in the future at a motion picture theater
- Foresight (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Preview"
- All pages with titles containing "Preview"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language