|Look up precedence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Precedence may refer to:
- Message precedence of military communications traffic
- Order of precedence, the ceremonial hierarchy within a nation or state
- Order of operations, in mathematics and computer programming
- Precedence Entertainment, a defunct American game publisher
- Precedence (solitaire), a solitaire card game which uses two decks of playing cards
- Precedence, a brand of SPECT/CT scanner manufactured by Philips
- Precedent, a legal case establishing a principle to be adhered to in subsequent rulings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.