Power Rangers Zeo: Battle Racers
|Saban's Power Rangers Zeo: Battle Racers|
|Publisher(s)||Bandai of America|
|Release date(s)||Super NES:
|Genre(s)||Vehicular combat w/elements of racing|
Multiplayer (up to two players)
This video game was based on the Zeo generation of Power Rangers. It featured Mode 7 graphics much like many of the Super NES 'Kart' style games in the period. The game allowed for single-player or two-player split screen racing or battle mode. The game is often considered to be the only game based on the Zeo series, however another game, Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire, was made for the PC and a pinball game titled "Power Rangers Zeo: Full Tilt Battle Pinball" (known as just: Power Rangers Pinball in Japan) was released for the Sony PlayStation.
- Blue Ranger and Pink Ranger have the highest acceleration but worst top speed and grip.
- Yellow Ranger and Green Ranger have better grip but lower acceleration and top speed.
- Red Ranger and Gold Ranger are well-rounded in all three stats.
- Cog Soldier has the best grip while King Mondo has the highest top speed.
- Cogs Ace is a secret character.
- City Circuit
- South Island
- Rangers Base
- Grand Canyon
- Enemies Town
- Ice Sheet
- Sky Circuit (secret)
Battle tracks (2 player mode)
- Point Race
- Bumper Chase
- Blaster Master
|This article relating to Power Rangers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This racing game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|