People known for carrying a pocket Constitution include CNN journalist Nancy Grace,William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law professor and constitutional scholar William Van Alstyne,Republican U.S. Representative Ron Paul,Democratic U.S. Representative Dennis Kucinich, and Democratic U.S. Representative Rush Holt.
One notable pocket Constitution is the edition printed by the Cato Institute. This Constitution has been carried by several notable people, including the late ABC World News Tonight anchor Peter Jennings and U.S. Senators Carl Levin of Michigan and Robert Byrd of West Virginia (both Democrats) and Trent Lott of Mississippi (a Republican).
- "I don't know about you, but I carry this pocket Constitution everywhere."
Skordas, Greg. "Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe Turn to Private Judge." Interview with Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace. CNN. 6 Sept. 2006. Transcript. 14 July 2007 
- "No one is more passionate about the U.S. Constitution. Professor Van Alstyne carries it with him virtually everywhere he goes. In the countless lectures and presentations he has given, a small, Duke-blue pocket Constitution is a frequent, usually his only, handout."
Bartlett, Katharine T. "Foreword: A Tribute to William W. Van Alstyne." Duke Law Journal 54.6 (Apr. 2005). 14 July 2007 .
- "When I read above that Dr. Paul carries a pocket Constitution I wondered if it is like mine."
"Be Like Ron Paul-Pocket Constitution." DailyPaul.com. 15 June 2007
- "This is a pocket copy of the Constitution, which I carry with me, because I took an oath to defend the Constitution."
Kucinich, Dennis. Democratic presidential debate in South Carolina. South Carolina State University. Orangeburg, South Carolina. MSNBC. 26 Apr. 2007. Transcript. 14 July 2007 .
- "Cato Constitution." Cato Policy Report Sept.-Oct. 2005: 4-5. 14 July 2007 .
- "Cato Constitution."
A print copy of a Pocket Constitution, often free, is available from various organizations, including: