Pierce & Bickford
They were among the co-founders of the Chemung County Historical Society.
Works include (with attribution to the partnership or either):
- One or more works in Athens Historic District, Roughly bounded by Elm and Locust Sts., 772 S. Main St., and the Chemung and Susquehanna River Athens, PA (Bickford, Pierce), NRHP-listed
- Chemung Canal Bank Building, renovation of 1903 by the Pierce and Bickford architectural firm
- Clifton Springs Sanitarium, 11 and 9 E. Main St Clifton Springs, NY (Pierce & Bickford), NRHP-listed
- One or more works in Clifton Springs Sanitarium Historic District, E. Main St. between Crane and Prospect Clifton Springs, NY (Pierce & Bickford), NRHP-listed
- Dundee Methodist Church, 33 Water St. Dundee, NY (Pierce and Bickford), NRHP-listed
- City Hall of Elmira, New York, in Elmira Civic Historic District, E. Church, Lake, E. Market, Baldwin, Carroll, and State Sts. Elmira, NY (Pierce & Bickford), NRHP-listed
- Elmira Heights Village Hall, 268 E. 14th St. Elmira Heights, NY (Bickford,H.H.), NRHP-listed
- Fire Station No. 4, 301 Maxwell Pl. Elmira, NY (Pierce & Bickford), NRHP-listed
- First Baptist Church of Painted Post, 130 W. Water St. Painted Post, NY (Pierce & Bickford), NRHP-listed
- One or more works in Horseheads 1855 Extension Historic District, Grand Central Ave., Fletcher, Sayre, W. Mill and Center Sts. Horseheads, NY (Pierce & Bickford), NRHP-listed
- F. M. Howell and Company, 79-105 Pennsylvania Ave., 50 Pennsylvania Ave. Elmira, NY (Pierce & Bickford), NRHP-listed
- Presbyterian Church of McGraw, 3 W. Main St. McGraw, NY (Pierce & Bickford), NRHP-listed
- Jesse Robinson House, 141 Main St. Wellsboro, PA (Pierce,Joseph), NRHP-listed
- St. Patrick's Parochial Residence-Convent and School, 515-517 Park Pl. Elmira, NY (Pierce & Bickford), NRHP-listed
- Woodlawn Cemtery and Woodlawn National Cemetery, Walnut and Davis Sts., West Hill and Bancroft Rds. Elmira, NY (Pierce and Bickford), NRHP-listed; One or more works in Woodlawn National Cemetery; One or more works in Woodlawn Cemetery (Elmira, New York)
- World War Memorial Library built 1897, 149 Pine St. Corning, NY (Pierce and Bickford), NRHP-listed
Last modified on 25 January 2013, at 16:49
↑Jump back a section
- "Joseph H. Pierce - Chemung County, NY Biographies". Onlinebiographies.info. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
- Michael Herschensohn (December 1978). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: Clifton Springs Sanitarium". New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. Retrieved 2009-09-14. See also: "Accompanying 13 photos".
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|