|Member of the Virginia Senate
from the 38th district
August 10, 1947 |
Russell County, Virginia
|Residence||Russell County, Virginia|
|Alma mater||University of Tennessee
|Committees||Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources; Commerce and Labor; Privileges and Elections; Rules; Transportation|
Phillip P. Puckett (born August 10, 1947, in Russell County, Virginia) is an American politician. A Democrat, he was elected to the Senate of Virginia in 1997. He currently represents[update] the 38th district, made up of five counties and parts of four others in the southwestern part of the state.
- Senate of Virginia bio
- "Commonwealth of Virginia; June 14, 2005 primary Election". Virginia State Board of Elections. Retrieved 2009-01-16.[dead link]
- "Senator Phillip P. Puckett; Democrat - District 38". Senate of Virginia. Retrieved 2009-01-16.
- "Election Results". Virginia State Board of Elections.
- Project Vote Smart - Senator Phillip P. Puckett (VA) profile
- Follow the Money - Phillip Puckett
- Washington Post - Senate District 38 Race