|Residence||Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.|
|Known for||Founder of Fuddruckers and Romano's Macaroni Grill|
|Home town||Auburn, New York, U.S.A.|
Romano is one of the most successful restaurateurs in U.S. history, having founded multiple restaurant chains with a national or international reach. His biggest successes to date are Fuddruckers, Romano's Macaroni Grill, and EatZi's. Romano has founded more than twenty different restaurant concepts in his career.
Philanthropy↑Jump back a section
- "The story of Phil Romano". ActonHero.org. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- Richman, Tom (1 May 1986). "Love 'em And Leave 'em". Inc. Retrieved 22 October 2011.
- "Philip J. Romano's History Of Restaurants". Inc. 1 May 1986. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- "Philip Romano". Nick & Sam's. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- "Hunger Busters". Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- Hunger Busters
- Photo with Hilary Swank at 2011 charity event
- Photos with Leeza Gibbons at charity event
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|