Pez is a brand of candy.
Pez, the Spanish word for fish, may also refer to:
- Pez, an identifier of human gene PTPN14
- Pez-e Olya ("Upper Pez"), a village in Iran
- Pez-e Sofla ("Lower Pez"), a village in Iran
- Pez-e Vosta ("Middle Pez"), a village in Iran
- Barbadillo del Pez, a municipality located in the province of Burgos, Castile y León, Spain
- Château de Pez, a Bordeaux wine estate
- Château Les Ormes-de-Pez, a Bordeaux wine estate
- Penza Airport (IATA: PEZ)
- Pez Card Game
- Pezcore and The Pez Collection, albums by US Ska punk group Less Than Jake
- Pez Outlaw (blogger), black marker dealer in pez dispensers
- Pez (artist), a Spanish graffiti artist
- Pez (musician), an Australian hip hop artist
- Andrés de Pez (1657 - 1723), a Spanish Naval commander and founder of Pensacola, Florida
- Bernhard Pez ( 1683 - 1735), an Austrian Benedictine historian and librarian
- Hieronymus Pez (1685 - 1762), an Austrian Benedictine historian and librarian
- Johann Christoph Pez (1664-1716), German composer
- Ramiro Pez, Argentine-Italian rugby union footballer
- "Pez", nickname of US hockey player Dave Pszenyczny
- PE'Z, a Japanese jazz band.
- Pezz, the original name of Canadian pop-punk band Billy Talent.
- PEZ, an Argentinian Psychedelic/Progressive rock group.
- "Hombre pez" or Fish-man of Lierganes, from the mythology of Cantabria, Spain
- El Pez que Fuma, a 1977 Venezuelan film
- "The Pez Dispenser", an episode of the comedy TV series Seinfeld
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.