Pestel can refer to:
- Pestel, Grand'Anse, a municipality in Haïti
- PEST analysis, a schematic for engaging in macro-environmental analysis and research
- Pavel Pestel (1793-1826), revolutionary leader in Russia's 1825 Decembrist revolt
- Eduard Pestel (1914-1988), German economist, professor of mechanics and politician
- Gottfried Pestel (1654-1732), German composer and organist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.