Currencies known as peso fuerte
- Philippine peso fuerte, currency of the Spanish East Indies during the later Spanish colonial period;
- Argentine peso fuerte, convertible currency used by Argentina from 1826 to 1881 alongside the peso papel;
- Uruguayan peso fuerte, used from 1856 to 1863;
- Venezuelan peso fuerte, 1830–1848;
- Ecuadoran peso fuerte, 1846–1856
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.