|This article relies on references to primary sources. (July 2009)|
|Founded||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S., 2007|
|Founder(s)||David Cummings, Adam Blitzer|
|Headquarters||950 East Paces Ferry Rd. Suite 3300
Atlanta, Georgia 30326, USA
Pardot is a business-to-business marketing automation software provider located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The company was founded in 2007 by David Cummings and Adam Blitzer and under the umbrella of the Hannon Hill Corporation.
Pardot was acquired by software company ExactTarget in October 2012 for a reported $95.5 million and will be integrated into their marketing software and automation products. The company offers a software-as-a-service marketing automation suite for marketing and sales departments to create, deploy, and manage online campaigns. Pardot is AppExchange certified and integrates with salesforce.com,NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and SugarCRM. Pardot also partners with port25's PowerMTA to provide email deliverability services.
Pardot is a web-based software suite used by marketers to create and track online marketing campaigns. The product consists of modules to build, manage and activate lead generation components such as landing pages, forms and email marketing programs. Pardot automates the process of qualifying leads by assigning prospects to sales representatives and populating the information in a compatible customer relationship management (CRM) system. Web traffic is identified and tracked with micro-web analytics. The product contains reporting features to measure metrics such as return on investment (ROI).
- Business services
- Technology clients
Pardot maintains both technology and agency partnerships.
|Technology partners include:
||Agency partners include:
- "Pardot LLC". ga.us. Retrieved February 28, 2012.
- "Pardot Marketing Automation Appexchange". force.com. Retrieved June 22, 2009.
- "Pardot Marketing Automation Revs Up Email Engines with PowerMTA". pitchengine.com. Retrieved June 22, 2009.
- "Pardot Makes Marketing Automation Easier and More Visual". marketwire. Retrieved February 23, 2012.
- "Pardot Clients". Pardot. Retrieved June 22, 2009.
- "Pardot Partners". Pardot. Retrieved June 22, 2009.
- "Pardot Technology Partners". Pardot. Retrieved June 22, 2009.
- "NetSuite Integration". Pardot. Retrieved June 22, 2009.
- "Salesforce.com Integration". Pardot. Retrieved June 22, 2009.
- "SugarCRM Integration". Pardot. Retrieved June 22, 2009.
- "Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration". Pardot. Retrieved February 28, 2012.
- "Pardot Agency Partners". Pardot. Retrieved June 22, 2009.
- "Pardot Agency Partners". Pardot. Retrieved November 24, 2012.
- "Partners and Tools". Brainrider. Retrieved November 24, 2012.
- Urvaksh Karkaria (October 11, 2012). "Atlanta's Pardot acquired by ExactTarget for about $100M." Accessed October 2012.
- Carr, David F. (May 23, 2011). "Zeroing In On Leads With Pardot Marketing Automation." Forbes Magazine. Accessed October 2011.
- Carr, David F. (August 31, 2011). "Pardot Ties Social Media To Marketing Automation Tools." Information Week. Accessed October 2011.