Pao can refer to:
- Pao Ching-yen zh:鮑敬言 (also spelled Bao Jingyan), a Chinese anarchist philosopher who presumably lived in the early fourth century C.E.
- Yih-Ho Michael Pao, an American entrepreneur and hydro-engineer
- Pa'O people, an ethnic group in Burma
- Pao-chan, a fictional character from the Japanese magical girl anime television series, Ojamajo Doremi.
- Pao River, the name of several rivers
- Pao, Trakan Phuet Phon - Ubon Ratchathani Province, Thailand
- Pa, the Cantonese word for baozi
- Pao is the name of Indonesian mangoQuestioned
- Pao (袍), an element of Han Chinese clothing
- Pao (unit), an obsolete unit of mass and (especially) dry measure in South Asia
- Panathinaikos Athlikos Omilos (PAO), the Greek multisport club
- Prince Alfreds Own Cape Volunteer Artillery, (PAO) or (PAOCVA)
- A fairy chess piece
- Nissan Pao, an automobile
- The Languages of Pao, a science fiction novel by Jack Vance
- Barangay Pao, a progressive barangay of Manaoag, Pangasinan.
- Pao de Queijo, a Portuguese and Brazilian cheesy bread.
- Pheophorbide a oxygenase, an enzyme
All capital letters
PAO may refer to:
- PAO, the ICAO code for Polynesian Airlines
- PAO, the IATA airport code for Palo Alto Airport of Santa Clara County
- acronym for Phased-array optics
- acronym for Polyphosphate-accumulating organism
- acronym for Public Affairs Office
- acronym for Pierre Auger Observatory
- shorthand for polyalphaolefin, a type of linear alpha olefin
- shorthand for the period-after-opening symbol found on cosmetics products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.