Panzerknacker, a German word meaning 'Armour Breaker', can refer to the following:
- German name for the Disney characters Beagle Boys
- The Hafthohlladung, a German anti-tank mine used in World War II
- The nickname of Heinrich von Vietinghoff, a General (Generaloberst) of the German army during the Second World War.
- The Henschel Hs 129, a World War II ground attack aircraft fielded by the Luftwaffe
- The name of a bonus level and character in the video game Medal of Honor: Underground
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.