|Look up pale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pale may refer to:
- The Pale, or the English Pale, English crown territory in Ireland from the 13th to the 16th centuries
- Pale of Calais, English territory in France from 1360 to 1558
- Pale of Settlement, area of restricted Jewish settlement in the western Russian Empire from 1791 to 1917
- The Chinese Pale, the area of Han Chinese settlement in Liaoning, bounded in the early Qing dynasty by the Inner Willow Palisade
- Pale (album), a 1990 release of Toad the Wet Sprocket
- The Pale (band), an Irish band formed in 1990
- The Pale, renamed The Pale Pacific, an American indie rock band
- Pale_Rider' ,Pale Rider is a 1985 American western film produced and directed by Clint Eastwood]
pale, when colour turns white
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.