PLL may refer to:
- Partido Liberal Libertario, an Argentine political party
- Permutation of Last Layer, a method for solving a Rubik's Cube
- Phase-locked loop, a type of electronic circuit and control system
- Polylysine, a chemical substance
- Ponta Pelada Airport, now a military airbase in Manaus, Brazil (IATA code PLL)
- Posterior longitudinal ligament, a spinal ligament
- Pretty Little Liars, a series of young adult novels by Sara Shepard
- Pretty Little Liars (TV series), a 2010 TV series based on the novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.