Páramo, from the Spanish word for "desolate territory", may refer to:
- Páramo ecosystem
- Páramo Leonés, a comarca in León Province, Spain
- Páramo (Teverga), a village in Asturias, Spain
- Páramo de Boedo, a municipality located in Palencia province, Castile-León, Spain
- Páramo del Sil, a municipality located in El Bierzo region, Castile-León, Spain
- O Páramo, a municipality in Galicia, Spain
- Pedro Páramo, a novel
- Pedro Páramo (1967 film), Mexican film based on the novel
- Luz en el páramo, a 1953 Venezuelan film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.