Oswald may refer to:
- Oswald Bastable, a character in E. Nesbit's The Story of the Treasure Seekers and Michael Moorcock's The Warlord of the Air
- Oswald, servant of Goneril in Shakespeare's King Lear
- Oswald the Reeve, who tells a tale in Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, an animated cartoon character from the 1920s and 1930s created by Walt Disney
- Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot, Batman villain known as the Penguin
- Oswald (King of Fighters), video game character
- Oswald "Otto" Rocket, a character on Rocket Power
- Oswald, a blue octopus and main character in the TV series Oswald
- Oswald, a character from the video game Odin Sphere
- Oswald Danes, a character in Torchwood: Miracle Day
- Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister for Magic during the first five Harry Potter novels
- Oswald Baskerville, a character the appears in the Pandora Hearts manga.
- Oswald Mandus, the main protagonist of the upcoming survival horror 2013 video game, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, the sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
- Oswald (TV series), a Nick Jr. television series
- Baron St Oswald, a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- Oswald efficiency number, a parameter used in aerodynamics and the design of aircraft
- Oswald, West Virginia,
- Oswald West State Park, Oregon coast recreational site
- Oswald State Correctional Facility is the fictional name of the prison in the television series Oz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.