- Osprey Media, a Canadian publishing group of daily and weekly newspapers and specialty publications
- Osprey Packs, Inc., a backpack and travelpack manufacturer based in Colorado, USA
- Osprey Publishing, a British publishing company that specializes in books on military history and military equipment
- Sandvik Osprey, a British metallurgical company
- Osprey Wings, a Canadian airline
- Ospreys (rugby team), a Welsh rugby union team that plays its home matches in Swansea, Wales
- Missoula Osprey, a minor league baseball team in Missoula, Montana, USA
- "Osprey", a sporting and social focus for female athletes at the University of Cambridge, England
- The North Florida Ospreys, the athletic team name for the University of North Florida
- The Osprey dinghy is a sailing dinghy that was designed by Ian Proctor and can be sailed with a crew of two or three, with one trapeze.
- Osprey body armour, a body armour system used by the British military
- Osprey process, a spray forming process owned by Sandvik Osprey
- Osprey is the name of a fault tolerant MapReduce like system proposed in Osprey: Implementing MapReduce-Style Fault Tolerance in a Shared-Nothing Distributed Database
- Hawker Osprey (from 1932), the navalised carrier-borne version of the Hawker Hart biplane
- Osprey Osprey I (from 1970), Sport flying boat
- Osprey Osprey 2 (from 1973), Sport amphibian
- Monaghan Osprey (from 1973), glider
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey (from 1989), tiltrotor aircraft manufactured by Bell Helicopter Textron and Boeing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.