||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Oskar Aichinger is an Austrian avant-garde jazz pianist who has collaborated with musicians such as Stefan Németh, Franz Koglmann, Hannes Enzlberger, Steinaich Irrding, Burkhard Stangl, Oswald Eggers, Achim Tang, Franz Koglmann and Paul Skrepek Jun, among many others.
- Steinaich Irrding (1992). An Den Langen Lüssen. Extraplatte.
- Oskar Aichinger (1999). Poemia. Durian.
- Oskar Aichinger (2000). Elements of Poetry. Between the Lines.
- Burkhard Stangl; Oswald Eggers (2000). Venusmond. Quell.
- Oskar Aichinger (2001). To Touch a Distant Soul. Between the Lines.
- Hannes Enzlberger (2002). Songs to Anything That Moves. Between The Lines.
- Oskar Aichinger (2003). Synapsis. Between the Lines.
|This article about an Austrian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a jazz pianist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language