Orkhon (Mongolian: Орхон) may refer to:
- Orkhon River, Mongolia
- Orkhon Valley, the landscape around that river
- Orkhon Province, an Aimag (province) in Mongolia
- several Sums (districts) in different Mongolian Aimags:
- Orkhon script, a historic script of Turkic origin
- Orkhon inscriptions, inscriptions of Bilge Kagan, Kül Tiğin, and Tonyukuk in Unicode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.