Oregon Department of Administrative Services
The Department of Administrative Services is the agency of the government of the U.S. state of Oregon which is chiefly responsible, through its nine divisions, for administering all of the programs of the Governor and the executive branch, as well as providing administrative and support services to other state agencies, the legislature, and in some cases, individual citizens of the state. In addition, it is responsible for oversight of all executive branch agencies. While it cannot set policy, it provides research and strategic planning services to the state's constitutional officers, and on request, to the legislature, which are the basis for policy decisions.
The agency is headed by a Director, appointed by the Governor and serving at his pleasure, subject to confirmation by the Oregon State Senate.
Divisions, offices and boards
- Budget and Management
- Director's Office
- Enterprise Information Strategy and Policy Division (EISPD)
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Economic Analysis
- Operations Division
- Oregon Educators Benefit Board (OEBB)
- Oregon Progress Board
- Public Employees' Benefit Board (PEBB)
- State Controller
- State Data Center
- State Services Division
- "Oregon Department of Administrative Services" ORS 184.305, et seq.
- "About Us" (HTML). Department of Administrative Services (Official website). Oregon Department of Administrative Services. 2006. Retrieved 2006-12-18.
- "Department of Administrative Services" (HTML). Oregon Blue Book (Online). Oregon Secretary of State. 2006. Retrieved 2006-12-18.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2006)|
- Department of Administrative Services (official website)
|This Oregon government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|