Omache Shopping Center
|Location||Omak, Washington, United States|
|Address||605 Omache Drive, 98841|
|Developer||Black Realty Management|
|Management||Black Realty Management|
|Owner||Larimar Inc Federal Way|
|No. of stores and services||12|
|No. of anchor tenants||2|
|Total retail floor area||143,207 square metres (1,541,470 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||1|
Omache Shopping Center is a shopping mall located in Omak, Washington, which is a city in the Okanogan region of United States. It is home to 12 stores and services, including their anchor stores, JCPenney and Safeway. This mall covers a gross area of 143,207 square metres (1,541,470 sq ft), and is situated at 605 Omache Drive, 98841.
The Omache Shopping Center was developed and managed by Black Realty Management, while the property is owned by Larimar Inc Federal Way; Garco Construction serves as its architect. It originally opened in 1987. The mall was expanded in 2011.
- "Home". Omache Shopping Center. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- "Omache Shopping Center" (PDF). Omache Shopping Center. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- "Penny's signs lease for new building". Omak–Okanogan County Chronicle. April 29, 1998. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- "Spokane firm lands state liquor facility job". Puget Sound Business Journal. May 24, 1998. Retrieved December 30, 2012.
- "Land Use". Omak. Retrieved December 30, 2012. Note: Information is listed on a computer document, which must be found using Google with
- "Omak's commercial area sees Big changes". The Wenatchee World. November 26, 2012. Retrieved December 30, 2012.