Oki or Ōki may refer to:
- Oki Electric Industry - an electronics and printer manufacturer (Oki Data)
- Oki District, Shimane - the Oki Islands in Japan, formerly Oki Province
- Oki, Fukuoka - a town in southern Japan
- Oki Islands - a group of islands in the Sea of Japan
- Oki Airport - The airport serving the Oki Islands
- Oki Jubilee Stadium - a stadium in Kogarah, New South Wales, also known as Jubilee Oval
- Daisen-Oki National Park in Chūgoku region, Japan
- Super Oki, the limited express train which runs in San'in Main Line and Yamaguchi Line of West Japan Railway
OKI↑Jump back a section
- Okhi Day, Greek anniversary to commemorate Greek Prime Minister Metaxas's rejection of the ultimatum made by Mussolini
- Okie, resident of Oklahoma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.