Oil Township, Perry County, Indiana
|— Township —|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||66.59 sq mi (172.5 km2)|
|• Land||66.38 sq mi (171.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.21 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.32%|
|Elevation||528 ft (161 m)|
|• Density||38.4/sq mi (14.8/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47118, 47137, 47514, 47515, 47520, 47551, 47576, 47586|
|GNIS feature ID||0453686|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 66.59 square miles (172.5 km2), of which 66.38 square miles (171.9 km2) (or 99.68%) is land and 0.21 square miles (0.54 km2) (or 0.32%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these sixteen cemeteries: Bangle, Colby, Ewing, German Ridge, Guillaume, Jeffries, Jones, Luxenburger, Miller, Rickenbaugh, Senn, Sprinkle, Underhill, Valley, Walker and Woolums.
Indiana state road 62 indidna state road 66
- Perry Central Community School Corporation
- State House District 73
- State Senate District 47
- "Oil Township, Perry County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-11-21.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Oil Township
||Johnson Township, Crawford County||Union Township, Crawford County|
|Clark Township||Boone Township, Crawford County
Ohio Township, Crawford County
|Leopold Township||Union Township|