Oakwood Heights (Staten Island Railway station)
Exterior of Oakwood Heights SIR Station
|Address||Guyon Avenue & South Railroad Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10306
|Services||SIR Main Line|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||April 23, 1860|
Oakwood Heights is a Staten Island Railway station in the neighborhood of Oakwood, Staten Island, New York. It is located on an open cut at Guyon Avenue and Railroad Avenue on the main line. It has two side platforms and beige painted walls. The north end has an overpass bridge with two exits, one to Oak Avenue on northbound platform side, and the other to Cedarview Avenue the southbound platform side. This station is used frequently by students of the nearby Monsignor Farrell High School.
- Irvin Leigh and Paul Matus (December 23, 2001). "SIRT The Essential History". p. 4. Retrieved 2009-03-03.
- Staten Island Railway station list
- Staten Island Railway general information
- Guyon Avenue entrance from Google Maps Street View
- Cedarville Avenue entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This New York City transportation–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language