|Look up nookie or nooky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nookie may refer to:
- a Cockney Rhyming slang term for sexual intercourse derived from the expression "nook and cranny", meaning "fanny"
- British army slang for vagina, from Arabic niki, meaning "I fuck"
- "Nookie" (song), a 1999 song by Limp Bizkit
- Nookie (musician), a drum and bass musician
- Nookie Bear, a puppet handled by British ventriloquist Roger De Courcey
- Nittany Bank Nookie Monster, mascot of the minor-league baseball team State College Spikes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.