The word Noga may be used to describe:
- A name
- Given name of Jewish females or rarely males, meaning brightness, glow (Hebrew: נֹגַהּ), precisely transliterated Nogah)
- Surname of Slavic nations and Polynesian nations
- A Slavic word (e.g. Russian: нога) meaning leg (especially the lower part, including the foot)
- A Nadsat word used to refer to the central character's feet or legs in the book A Clockwork Orange
- A Hebrew word (נוגה)
- The Hebrew name for the planet Venus
- A Hebrew word meaning "very bright light"
- Noga, Israel, a moshav in the Lakhish Regional Council in Israel
- SS Noga, an ocean liner
- Lady Noga, a character of the popular webcomic Sluggy Freelance
- Al Noga, former player for the Minnesota Vikings
- Niko "Falaniko" Noga, former player for the St. Louis Cardinals (NFL)
- Pete Noga, former player for the St. Louis Cardinals (NFL)
- The Noga Group, a staple of New York's downtown music scene for nearly twenty years
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.