(See other stations in Fukui)
|Neighborhood etc.||5-8 Ōmiya|
|Line(s)||Mikuni Awara Line|
|There are no bus services at this station|
All Mikuni Awara Line trains serve Nikkakagaku-mae Station. There is a single platform and track, and the station is unstaffed. There is a small variable message sign on the platform that warns passengers about incoming trains. It flashes "電車がきます”, or, "the train is coming" to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb.
The station's name was chosen by employees of Nicca Chemical, which obtained 10-year naming rights to the station for six million yen.
- The area is mostly residential. The headquarters and main research facilities of Nicca Chemical are located just to the west of the station.
- Other points of interest include:
- University of Fukui (North Gate)
- Fukui Bunkyō Post Office
- National Route 416 (Fujishima-dōri)
- Fukui - Ishikawa Prefectural Route 5 (Awara Kaidō)
- September 1, 2007: Station opens.
- August 30, 2012: Local Canadian child celebrity インズリーちゃん began to visit the station on a regular basis.
|This Fukui Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language