Moultrie can mean:
- Gerard Moultrie, a Victorian public schoolmaster and Anglican hymnographer born in England September 16, 1829, at Rugby Rectory
- John Moultrie (poet) (30 December 1799 - 26 December 1874), English clergyman, poet, and hymn writer
- John Moultrie (politician), (Charleston, South Carolina January 18, 1729 - 1798 Shropshire, England), was a deputy governor of East Florida
- Khalid Moultrie (born in 1995), an African-American actor best known as the voice of Traction Jackson on Sesame Street
- William Moultrie (November 23, 1730 – September 27, 1805) was a general from South Carolina in the American Revolutionary War
- Moultrie Kelsall (24 October 1901, Bearsden, Glasgow, Scotland - 12 February 1980, Blair Logie, Scotland), a Scottish film and television character actor
- Moultrie Patten (June 10, 1919 – March 18, 2009), an American actor and jazz musician
In the USA
- Moultrie, Georgia, a town
- Moultrie County, Illinois
- Fort Moultrie, a series of citadels on Sullivan's Island, South Carolina, built to protect the city of Charleston
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.