Moris or MORIS may refer to:
- Moris Carrozzieri (born 1980), Italian football defender
- Moris Farhi (born 1935), vice-president of International PEN
- Moris Pfeifhofer (born 1988), Swiss figure skater
- Moris Tepper (21st century), American musician
- Moris (singer) (born 1942), Argentine rocker
- Anthony Moris (born 1990), Belgian footballer.
- MORIS, Mobile Offender Recognition and Identification System, a biometric technology used in conjunction with the iPhone to identify people from their iris.
- Arte Moris, fine arts school in East Timor.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language