|Look up mong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mong may refer to:
- a proposed original name for the Hmong people, based on the main group, the Mong admittances
- Mong or Hmong language
- William Mong (1927–2010), chairman of the Shun Hing Group, a product distributor in Hong Kong
- William V. Mong (1875–1940), American film actor, screenwriter and director
- MC Mong (born 1979), South Korean hip hop artist
- Mueang, a principality in Southeast Asia
- Mong, Punjab, a town and Union Council in Pakistan
- A shortened form of Mongoloid or Mongol, a derogatory term for a person affected by mental retardation, especially Down Syndrome
- Mong, the ISO 15924 code for Mongolian script
- non-glycerol organic material in crude glycerol byproduct of biodiesel production
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.