- See also Monkton (disambiguation).
Moncton may refer to several different things:
- Lieutenant-General Robert Monckton, from whom the name "Moncton" is derived
also (slightly different spelling):
- Christopher Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, British public speaker, born 1952
- HMCS Moncton (MM 708), a Kingston-class coastal defence vessel
- HMCS Moncton (K139), a Flower-class corvette
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language