||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
Peck at the 2009 premiere of PoliWood
August 18, 1977 |
New York City, New York, U.S.
Life and career
Peck was born in New York City, New York of Japanese, Irish, English, and Cherokee descent. She is a 1995 graduate of Fiorello LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts and a 1999 graduate of SUNY Purchase, earning a BFA in Acting. Peck was a member of TADA! Children's Theater Company from age 11 to age 14. She currently lives in New York City. Her biggest role thus far was in the 2006 movie Night at the Museum where she played Sacagawea, a role she reprised in the sequel, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian.
Peck was photographed by Bruce Weber for French Vogue in 1995 and for the cover of L'uomo Vogue in 1997. She performed 365 Days/365 Plays by award winning playwright Suzan-Lori Parks at the Joseph Papp Public Theater.
- Nicht heulen, Husky (aka Winter of Regret) (2000) (TV) – Maggie
- Scenes of the Crime (2001) – Sharon
- Witchblade – Mija Woo (1 episode, 2002)
- All My Children – Tia (1 episode, 2003)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent – Sheila (1 episode, 2006)
- Night at the Museum (2006) – Sacagawea
- Magritte Moment (2008) – Karen
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) – Sacagawea
- Almost in Love (2011) – Kiko
- Starred in Clay Aiken's music video "The Way"
- Article in Vapors Magazine's My Name Is ... section.
- Appeared as a model in Stitch 'n Button Nation and in Stitch N' Button: The Knitter's Handbook.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Mizuo Peck|