In the Swahili speaking countries it is the name of several places that were named after their markets. Among them are:
- Masoko (Rungwe) in southern Tanzania - an administrative center between Tukuyu and Lake Nyassa next to the circular Masoko maar lake. In German colonial times it housed the barracks of a company of the Schutztruppen.
Masoko is also the name of
- Masoko, a village on Nendo Island, the largest of the Santa Cruz Islands, located in the Temotu province of the Solomon Islands.
- Masoko, a place in the Northern Province of Sierra Leone
- Masoko, an Italian music group
- Masoko Tanga, a Bookstore, Cafe, and Gallery in Eugene, Oregon
- Masoko Tanga, a song from the album Outlandos D'Amour, by The Police.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language